Oyster Martinis with Beluga Caviar Recipe
Fresh oysters are served with a topping of shallots, chives, champagne vinegar, and beluga caviar.
Beluga Caviar Ingredients:
* 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely minced shallots
* 4 Tablespoons (60 mL) chopped chives
* 1/3 cup (80 mL) champagne vinegar
* 3 Tablespoons (45 mL) cracked black pepper
* 36 oysters in the shell
* Crushed ice
* 2 ounces (60 g) beluga caviar
Combine the shallots, chives, vinegar, and pepper to make a mignonette sauce and reserve.
Shuck oysters, loosen muscle from bottom shell, then remove top shell.
To assemble hors d'oeuvre: Place the shells on a bed of crushed ice. Place an oyster inside each shell. Top each with a teaspoon of mignonette sauce and a dollop of beluga caviar....enjoy it !